Thursday, January 14, 2010

~~~~~Tried and True Ways to Make Money Online~~~~~

I've come across a few ways to make a little extra pocket change for our family that really do pay! Knowing that there are a lot of people that need to add a little extra funds to their family piggy bank I thought I would share what I've learned. Every one of the links I list are sites that I personally use and personally have been paid from. They are for real.  Also keep in mind that none of these require any money to sign up.    If a company want you to pay them to join, then run to the hills it's a scam.  Again, all of these are free and they absolutely have paid me.

My favorite site is Opinion Outpost. Right now it's my favorite because I have only been with them since late November 2009 and I've already made $104 in profit! This is a survey site, where you get paid to take survey's. Sometimes you'll even get a home trial survey. You can cash out by requesting a check, or you can request Amazon.com e-gift certificates instead. I get several survey's a day, however I only qualify for a few. Many times they are looking for a specific demographic, so the trick is to be sure when you are filling out your profile that you list EVERYTHING you are interested in.  You'll also receive $2 for every new referral you send after they take their first survey, and that can really ad up!

Another really great survey site is Survey Savvy. Again you earn money by taking survey's as well as home trials. Recently they sent out a $50 survey! This one is unique by the fact that you can also make money off of those you refer as well as those that your referrals refer! That can really add up fast!

Cash Crate is a really fun one.  You get surveys, as well as other ways to make money on their site.  They keep it fun and interesting!  Plus you'll earn 20% of everything your referrals make, plus 10% of what their referrals make.  Yet another one that will add up quick for you!  Definitely click on the link and check this one out.

A good old straight forward survey site is MindField.  You can get paid either by check or Paypal and can cash out at only $5!


American Consumer Opinion this is another very legitimate survey site. 

These next few are a bit unique. You earn money just for clicking on the ads they send you in emails, you earn money taking survey's and you earn money by playing games, and you earn money from shopping online through them and trying brand name products....whew! Plus they give you $5 just for signing up! They are definitely worth looking into. The first is InboxDollars and the second is it's sister site Send Earnings. The third is called Snapdollars.

Earn cash back!  If you're going to do some shopping on the internet you might as well get paid to do it, or get some cash back anyway!  The following are a few site that pretty much pay you to use them as your shopping portal.  There are thousands of stores at each one and odds are the store you're about to buy from is one on their list, even Ebay!  That's right, shop on Ebay and get cash back!  I believe that you also get $5 just for signing up and making your first purchase through them.  I just did some shopping at Sears.com and since I started off from Shop At Home I got 5% back!  I signed up at all of them, and when I'm ready to shop I'll compare which site has a better rebate.  For example at Sears,  Shop at Home offered a 5% rebate.  Ebates offered a 2% rebate and Mr.Rebates offered a 2% rebate....so naturally I went with Shop at Home.  But it does vary, so be sure to check each one when you're ready to shop.



Will post up more when I get a chance, right now I'm working on finding great deals...stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Get discounted groceries 40% - 60% delivered to your door with NO delivery charge.

    Check it out: http://www.MyHarvestAmerica.com/johnjerd

    ReplyDelete