Sunday, January 17, 2010

WOO HOO! I Just Won a Barbie!!

Or a piece of Barbie furniture! You might too! check out http://barbiepinkticketparty.com/?npn=true. You have until January 31st, 2010 to try to win. After the page loads (and it may take a while) click on play now. A pop up will show up saying "Let's Get Started!" Under that statement you'll see a code. Copy that code, you'll need it. Now as a side note I tried to do this earlier and it didn't give me a code and it asked for a code from a Barbie purchase, so I just left. I came back a few hours later and it gave me a code. I'm thinking that there are only a set amount of codes they give out per day, so try back later if that happens. So fill out the info form, and you might win something! Almost everyone I've been talking to tells me they got the same thing as me. A Barbie or piece of Barbie furniture! Very cool! Plus you'll get a coupon too!


ETA: As of 10am Monday Jan. 18th, there are no codes available. Try super early in the morning tomorrow or late tonight around 11pm. I did it around 11pm and I was able to get a code.

No comments:

Post a Comment