Friday, April 30, 2010

$.99 Cent Kids Book Sale!!! GREAT DEALS! One of My Favorite Sales Yet! Thanks RJ!

BookCloseOuts.com - Blow-Out Prices On All Your Favorite Books!


Click HERE

Thanks to RJ I just learned about this really great deal!  I was just at Walmart the other day trying to find some educational fun stuff for my preschool age kids, and came out with hardly anything.  Then today I learned about this!  It's perfect, and just the kind of books I was looking for!

Bargain Book Closeouts is having a $.99 cent sale on their kids' books!  I'm loading up on the preschool stuff and the Mad Libs {my oldest two LOVE these right now}.  I'll also be stocking up for Christmas.  Hey it's only 7 months away, and with 5 kids this is the way to do it!  Be sure to check it out for yourselves!  GREAT DEALS!

Thanks again RJ!

No comments:

Post a Comment