Tuesday, April 27, 2010

VIP Preview Night at Ulta - Receive Over $135 in FREE Products and Services!

Need a new idea for a fun girls night out??  I received an email from Ulta today. I'm not sure if this is only for Platinum members, but they didn't ask any qualifying questions when I called to make the appointment.  So, I'm sure you can get in even if you aren't a Platinum member. Call to reserve your spot!

Here's what the email said:

You're invited to our VIP Preview Night introducing Modern Classics by Rodney Cutler, Redken Expert and Celebrity Runway Stylist.

Who: Platinum ULTAmate Rewards Members and one guest

When: Thursday May 6, from 4pm-8pm

Appointments are limited. RSVP to your local ULTA salon today.

BONUS: Receive over $135 in FREE products and services when you attend the event!
-Personalized face shape consultation and styling lesson.
-Prestige makeup consultation
-Hand Treatment
-Redken Gift Bag
-Other Special Salon Offers
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This just in from Eva:


"I just called the one in Burbank and they scheduled me without asking anything, and when I asked if I should bring anything they said no. So I think it should be cool!!

Thanks!"

There you have it!  Should be a lot of fun, so don't hesitate to call and make your appointment.

2 comments:

  1. I just called the one in Burbank and they scheduled me without asking anything, and when I asked if I should bring anything they said no. So I think it should be cool!!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool, thanks for the heads up Eva. I'm going to post your comment on the main page too. This sounds so cool! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete