Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Daily E-Book - Competition BBQ Secrets



Today's Daily E-book is Competition BBQ Secrets!  Our family is really big on BBQ.  It's our favorite kind of food hands down.  I think we probably bbq everyday in the summer, and living in So. Cal, we are able to bbq pretty much year round.  In fact, I've been known to bbq in the rain holding an umbrella over my head, lol.  Yep, we LOVE our bbq!  So I was really excited to get my hands on this e-book.  I read it last night in hopes to get new ideas, and boy did I! 

Have you seen those bbq competitions on Food Network?  I watch those all the time with my mouth watering the entire show.  This E-Book was written by one of those professional BBQ competition guys with many awards under his belt! 

This book is very thorough.  Not only will you get recipes for all types of meat including smoked turkey, but you'll also be taught how to find the right smokers, how to properly trim meat, the right kind of wood to use for each type of meat, and you'll even learn about getting into the BBQ Competitions if you wanted to go there.

This book is not so much for learning grilling techniques, this book focuses on smoking your meat for the most succulent, moist, and flavorful bbq ever!  I've never smoked meat.  We simply grill, so I'm excited to take the next step to bbq nirvana by learning how to slow smoke meat to perfection.  Now I just have to get my smoker.....hmmm my birthday's coming up. :)

If you'd like to learn more about smoking techniques, then this book is for you.  Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment