Wednesday, June 23, 2010

FREE Custom Photo Canvas - Ends Early July!! Hurry Get Yours NOW!



How about a free Canvas print worth $55?!

Click HERE

 Sad, sad news everyone....this deal is ending in early July....hurry get yours now and tell your friends and family too!

Good for new customers! You do have to pay shipping on this, but even with the shipping cost, this is a really GREAT deal! I would be hard pressed, to find a better deal on a CANVAS than this, in fact, I really don't think there could possibly be a better deal out there. If there is please share and let us know.

I've gotten one of these myself, as well as many reader have told me how thrilled they are with theirs!  Here's one such review:

Here is Family Bound Mom reader and Facebook fan Shannon's review of this product:

5/19/10
" I signed up for the free canvas portrait from Canvas People that Jan posted a little bit ago. Just got it in the mail today & I am so thrilled ! It came out beautifully done. It will be going on a special place on my wall ! Love it, thanks so much Jan !! ♥ "



No comments:

Post a Comment